Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged For Charity

This is my first time being tagged, and in English lah pulak. Oleh kerana untuk tujuan kebajikan maka saya menyudikan diri dan berharap tuan2 dan puan yang akan saya tag, seperti di bawah, meneruskannya pula. Sila lawat disini untuk "the rules of this tag". Oleh kerana ia adalah untuk tujuan kebajikan, pelayar2 blog lain, yang tidak tertag, boleh juga turut serta.
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

1. A person is only as good as how he wants it to be.
2. Friendship is always a two way things, a give and take.
3. To love is to have a complete trust of your partner.
4. Money makes me wish that everybody shall have an equal opportunity to have them.
5. I miss the time when my children were growing up.
6. My way of saying I care is by doing everything possible for the happiness of avery one I love.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by practicing it myself.
8. Pick the flowers when you’re sure that it will not bring you any harm.
9. To love someone is to accept him/her in total.
10. Beauty is seen as an advantage to some and disadvantage to few others.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember it as a turning point to new destination.
13. I am most happy when I am on my own doing what I like best.
14. Nothing makes me happier than to see my family lives in harmony.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the time I spent with my children whilst growing up.
16. If smiles were abundant then I wish that every body should be sharing them.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could love others, as much as we love ourselves.
19. Money is not everything but it is something that can help you to get some of the everything.
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is when my daughter hugs me after I performed the “Akad Nikah” for her.
22. When I am happy, I would like to share it with the people I love.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was to make someone happy by forgiving him for being late for an appointment with me, and allowing to come and see me again today.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "The Biography Of A Retired Droggy – From A Kampong Boy To A Gentlemen".
26. One thing I must do before I die is to have a legacy of my own.

I hereby tag tokasid, blackpurple and mak su.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Zabs,

Reading your responses you are a family oriented person, very thoughtful and kind. Keep it up. I do hope Idham gets the 100. I feel touched and lucky to be included. Salam.

Azlan Zed said...

"I miss the time when my children were growing up." - we still growing up dad, no worries. :)

NBK466 said...

Cam lain jerk TAG nie dgn TAG yg dirujuk itew....anyhow terharu gak baca jawapan2 bagi TAG nie... sob ..sob...

ZABS said...

Ruby: Thank you Ruby. I feel the same.

alan: Dulu semasa semua masih kecil, ayah selalu belayar, kursus, belajar ect. Kemudian most of you duduk asrama pula. How I wish I am always around at that time. Now dah besar panjang. Rebong dah jadi buluh. Mujurlah ada pelentur(Mama)yang baik pada tu.

ZABS said...

nbk: Ye ke tak perasaan pulak. Saya copy paste dari KTN.

ZABS said...

nbk: Dah semak sama je. Cuma kita buat dengan pilih 22 dari 27. At least 17 je kena buat.

blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

Agak 'tersentuh' membaca teg ini, dan 'tersentuh' juga apabila turut diteg :)

Insya-Allah, bila senang akan saya jawap :)

Unknown said...

:) ZABS.....thank you so much for being such a sport...

and thanks to charity....it is also very nice meeting u here...

i am touched by ur responces....it shows ...like what Ruby says....that u r a wonderful dad and man of the house.

semoga...anak2 kita juga nanti akan selalu jenguk2 kita la kan....bcoz, hopefully, they will miss us too....uhuks.

idham