This is my first time being tagged, and in English lah pulak. Oleh kerana untuk tujuan kebajikan maka saya menyudikan diri dan berharap tuan2 dan puan yang akan saya tag, seperti di bawah, meneruskannya pula. Sila lawat disini untuk "the rules of this tag". Oleh kerana ia adalah untuk tujuan kebajikan, pelayar2 blog lain, yang tidak tertag, boleh juga turut serta.
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".
1. A person is only as good as how he wants it to be.
2. Friendship is always a two way things, a give and take.
3. To love is to have a complete trust of your partner.
4. Money makes me wish that everybody shall have an equal opportunity to have them.
5. I miss the time when my children were growing up.
6. My way of saying I care is by doing everything possible for the happiness of avery one I love.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by practicing it myself.
8. Pick the flowers when you’re sure that it will not bring you any harm.
9. To love someone is to accept him/her in total.
10. Beauty is seen as an advantage to some and disadvantage to few others.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember it as a turning point to new destination.
13. I am most happy when I am on my own doing what I like best.
14. Nothing makes me happier than to see my family lives in harmony.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the time I spent with my children whilst growing up.
16. If smiles were abundant then I wish that every body should be sharing them.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could love others, as much as we love ourselves.
19. Money is not everything but it is something that can help you to get some of the everything.
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is when my daughter hugs me after I performed the “Akad Nikah” for her.
22. When I am happy, I would like to share it with the people I love.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was to make someone happy by forgiving him for being late for an appointment with me, and allowing to come and see me again today.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "The Biography Of A Retired Droggy – From A Kampong Boy To A Gentlemen".
26. One thing I must do before I die is to have a legacy of my own.
I hereby tag tokasid, blackpurple and mak su.